Thursday, August 14, 2008

Previous Posts


Hey guyz, what is up, yo ho homiez, kthanxbye? JK!!!~~ Anywayz. In my previous post, they have been about LOL cat and the LOL cat bible. As a small disclaimer, I did not make LOL cat or the lol cat bible. And on a serious note, I do not believe there really is a ceiling cat god(pew, pew, pew! Spare me ceiling cat!). I am not that crazy in real life, I am a pretty organized person...sorta...in a way...LOLZ. So anyway. I'm so bored...I want some cookies or ice cream...lolololz! I've been really miss'n mmy family up in New Hampshire. I really wanna go, but I can't cos of school. Last time I went, I had a lot of fun. I wish I had pictures, but I don't...so yeah...lol...Anyway. So howz everyone? Maybe I should tell my familiez in NH to read meh crazy blog. I think they would think really weird of me. Haahaa~~ Yeah, I think I will! :D

No comments: